CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Family Pictures

It's been a crazy month. I have lots to catch up on.

My cute & talented friend, Emily, took our family & extended family pictures. I love her style. She did an awesome job.
Here are just a few of my many, many favorites. Now I have to decide on which ones. :)






She also offers these darling storyboards.


Check out the rest of the shoot on her photo blog here. If you're in need of a wonderful photographer with amazing prices, you can't pass her up.

Thanks again Emily!!!

4 comments:

The Cragun's said...

These are absolutely gorgeous... And Kaylee's hair looks so cute...

Mac said...

ps macs comment is really mine i didnt realize she was logged in.
nat

Katie Bergeson said...

So cute!! she did a great job!

Sarah said...

Those pictures are amazing! I love them! You have such a beautiful family. I have already e-mailed Emily to see if she will do our pics while we are there in September!
P.S. From what I can see in the pictures, Kaylee's hair looks cute!