CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Massive update...pictures galore!
















August was just a blur! My niece's blessing, my birthday, Bear Lake Raspberry Days, helping my sister with her wedding preparations, her 1st bridal shower, family birthdays & kids growing like weeds!!!


We have 4 tomato plants & they were mostly ready at the same time. It was tomato city! Kaylee was the best gardener. She loved to water & pick them.













My mom & I took my kids to
Bear Lake Raspberry Days for the day. I love that place. I just love the whole atmosphere.











































Da
nielle's 1st Bridal Shower ~ August 15, 2009


Some of the gifts!








Preston crashed the end of
the party.
They're so cute together. I'm so happy for them! Only 7 more days until FOREVER!!!! :)

He kissed off ALL the bows! {SWEETNESS!}

MY SWEETNESS!


Mr. Daxton

AUGUST BIRTHDAYS!










































I can't even believe that it's time for FALL! :( Even though I love the Fall, I'm just not ready! Goodbye Summer! It was fun while it lasted!

1 comment:

Emily Harkness said...

Cute pictures! Your like me...blogging it all at once!