CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

First day of Preschool!


Only a month late! Better late than never. :)

She loves it & wants to go everyday! She attends every Tuesday & Thursday mornings.
Her teacher says she's amazing & is a sponge.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute! I am so glad I got to see you and your cute family this last trip! I'm sorry I caouldn't spend more time talking. It was so crazy and I felt like I only got a fraction of the time I wanted to spend with everyone. Thank for coming though! Your family is adorable!!

Katie Bergeson said...

How cute! Park loves preschool too, he doesn't miss me even a little... I guess that's a good thing! They grow up so dang fast :)

The White House said...

You are so sweet, I loved it when they are ready to go to preschool. They want to be there and its all new. She looks adorable.