It's been forever! You'd think we died or something. March was a total blur. We've been sick & it's been crazy. What a great way to spend our 7 year anniversary.(month) Blah! Thankfully it wasn't way too serious. But the blasted cough lingered all month long. I'm just glad & hoping it stays far away from my house!! I don't think I could handle it.
Well on to what you came here for:
These were back in February.
Kaylee is just getting so big! This is her natural pose for the camera!
Well on to what you came here for:
These were back in February.
Kaylee is just getting so big! This is her natural pose for the camera!
Kaden is getting big too. He's even helping with laundry.Well not really. I wish! He's just having fun playing in the basket!!








2 comments:
cute kiddos! love the pics
Look at all that hair! They've both changed so much. Both your kids are just adorable:)
Post a Comment