It's been the THREE KINGS for quite sometime. When Jeff found out we were expecting a baby boy, he couldn't have been more thrilled. I was excited too, since I get so extremely sick. Yah I have one of each - I now can be done. :)
We already decided on a boy name before we knew what Kaylee was. Everywhere we'd go Kaylee would tell everyone, "I'm going to have a baby brother. His name is Kaden." It was so cute. By the last few weeks, she kept telling me she wanted to see & hold her baby brother. I was ready as well. I had the awful pregancy rash (After researching: It's more common when carrying boys - He was not even born & causing me grief.) Because of the annoying rash, I was scheduled for a 9 pm induction on Dec. 7 @ McKay. Just one week prior to my due date. I could've been induced a day earlier but waited for a much anticipated family occasion.
FOREVER FAMILY
Dec. 6, 2008 ~ My brother said this was the best day of his life. Jeremy & Becky were sealed to Daxton.
Daxton Jeremy Lee was born in May & the adoption became final 2 days before the sealing.
It was such a wonderful & emotional day. To see them all together in the sealing room was awesome. The way everything that has come to be, we know Dax is supposed to be apart of their family! We love you guys!
Kaylee & Daxton ~ Cute Cousins!
The next day, Sunday, Jeremy gave Daxton a wonderful blessing. We then had dinner at their house. It was such a wonderful & eventful weekend.



1 comment:
He is such a cutie...Adoption is the best thing ever. The past Saturday my brother,his wife and their baby were sealed...It was such a special day to be apart of.
What a cute little family Jeremy has...Jeremy is so grown up,I guess after 10ish years you do that...lol
Post a Comment