CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

{Vegas}

We drove to Las Vegas for our 6th Anniversary. (March 15) We took the kiddos with us. The drive was better than I expected. We stayed 4 days at the Monte Carlo. It's defiantly a great location on the strip. The 80 degree weather was fabulous!

Kaylee was so excited to see "the castle."

We visited Hoover Dam. It's quite the sight to see. A massive & much needed bridge is being built. There is so much traffic coming from both states. It took us over an hour just to go 4 miles.
Luckily Kaden did a lot of this............ This was their "ride." A little squishy, but a lifesaver!
Kaylee had a blast in the wave & river pools.
Jeff's Aunt Patti & Uncle John & their kids, from Oklahoma, just happened to be visiting Vegas the same time. We meet up for lunch @ Diablo's Mexican Restaurant. It was tasty! :P
MGM Lion Habitat. There was a glass tunnel that you could walk through . It was cool to see them right above us.

Caesar's Palace. We got delicious gelloto, went to the aquarium & to the Forum shops. You can get lost in there. It's so big!
We had such a great time. Swimming was #1 in Kaylee's opinion. I'd really like to go back since we didn't get to do everything we wanted. We came home to cold weather. Now I'm so in the mood for shorts & short sleeve shirts. I'm ready to go back or on another warm trip! ;)

2 comments:

The White House said...

looks like you had a great time. I am jealous I wish we were going somewhere.

Sarah said...

Awesome! Those pictures totally make me crave warm weather, not that I'm anxious to wear less clothes on my white self, it looks so great! Happy anniversary!