Warm weather, oh where art thou? Please come & stay a long while! Snow & rain go away. Thank you! Love, A mother of a 4 year old, that loves to play all day outside.
What's up with the bald comment?! I thought we were Cardinal brothers! You just wait man! :) Hey, did you see the way our boy Carpentar pitched the other night? If that is what we can expect all year, they may just do something this season. No more post season blues!!!! - Ryan
3 comments:
Hey Heather!
Thanks for the comment on my blog. Send me an e-mail and I will e-mail you my pricing: emilyharknessphotography@gmail.com
Ditto on the weather!!
So funny! I feel the same way. I will make you something for your friend if you want. Let me know!
What's up with the bald comment?! I thought we were Cardinal brothers! You just wait man! :) Hey, did you see the way our boy Carpentar pitched the other night? If that is what we can expect all year, they may just do something this season. No more post season blues!!!! - Ryan
Post a Comment