CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

{Can't keep up.....}

I can't keep up with Kaden. He's all over the place. He has crawling down & is super fast.
I can't believe how fast time has gone. It's already July. Didn't we just have Christmas??

Here's what we've been up to.

Kaden has found a friend. He loves Kaylee's baby doll. I know I shouldn't be giving a boy a doll. We were at dinner & I wanted to keep him content. I also wanted to see what he'd do with it. He loved it. He talks to her & gives her kisses. It's so funny. Kaylee didn't like it at all. She freaked out!! She's extremely protective.
Since then, I've tried to see if he does the same thing with Kaylee's 3 other babies. NOPE! He likes Kaylee's favorite. Well, I guess I'm getting a glimpse into the future.

We've been hanging out & enjoying the inconsistent weather.

I couldn't resist these chubby feet. It took me forever to get these sandals on. Once I did, I couldn't STOP laughing. :)
Kaden is my chub chub!


We went to Bear Lake for the first time this year. We enjoyed a nice long weekend. I wish I lived there the entire summer. It's so relaxing. The cabin is in such a wonderful location. A short walk to the BEACH!!

Kaylee had a blast! She's such a water baby. She can't wait until we go again in a few weeks. This was Kaden's 1st trip to Bear Lake. He went on his 1st Boat ride. It was pretty choppy which he napped through. We had such a great time with our beach babies. :)

2 comments:

Amber said...

I think that doll is one popular item. Carmyn loved it too! I can't believe Kaden is crawling that quick now- it all happens way too fast. It was so good to see you while I was in Utah- take care

The White House said...

He is a chubba lubba, I love the pics with his little (big )feet. So cute.