CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

First Cereal

I started Kaden on cereal. I know you're probably thinking what? He doesn't LOOK like he needs cereal. He acted like he was starving & still waking up in the middle of the night. So I thought I'd just give it a try. He's 6 months, why not?

First bite.


Getting the hang of it.


There is my smiley boy!

He consumes a small bowl in a few minutes. Great, he's going to be even more chunky! I love my chunky monkey! He's almost crawling. (Yicks!) He scoots all over the place. When he gets up on his hands & knees he rocks back & forth. I can't even leave him alone anymore. He's going to be into everything. I'm in for it.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Wow Kaden is 6 months old! where has the time gone? He is such a little cutie- I love the chub! Thanks for my birthday wishes- I'm totally impressed that you remembered! I don't know if you'll be available- but I'm going to be in town all next week- we should do that lunch that we have been talking about forever!

Unknown said...

Have I told you that I Kaden is the cutest name? And he is ADORABLE!!! I love chunky little babies...crazy he is almost crawling :)

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog browsing. First I want to say your family is beautiful. Those cheeks I just want to squeeze on Kaden. Too darn cute! So anyways, just wanted to say hello. Have a great rest of the week:)