CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

July Birthday Celebration

July Birthdays: {my brothers & my oldest niece}

RYAN

He is becoming more & more like our father. It's a little frightening!


JEREMY
JEREMY & DAXTON
The big 3 0! That's scary...I'm not too far behind.


AIMEE

Loving all her $$! That's all they want @ 17!


SOME OF THE ATTENDEES:


MISS ADDI ~ 3 months

THE LOVEBIRDS!

VISITORS
- unfortunately permanent
LOVELY 12,000 sq. ft. (Yes, you read correctly - for 2 adults & 3 kids!!) mansion that is being built right behind my parent's humble abode. :[ It just makes me sick.

Over Father's Day, my parents & some fam were in Yellowstone. We just barely had the opportunity to celebrate. Happy Father's DAY! We LOVE YOU! We got my dad a picture slide converter. It should be put to good use because they have a million slides.

1 comment:

kristina said...

I can't believe that house being build behind them. That thing is massive. Whatever happen to the pretty view of the tree's and now you get that.
I can't believe he is 30. Well if that doesn't make me feel old. I can still remember being 16 in love with this 19 year old boy, and now he is 30. Where does the time go?
Mister Kaden is getting so big, and what a cute kid he is.