CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

the {BIG} day

......Finally! (I'm only almost 2 months behind)

Sept 24


Danielle & Preston


Sorry it's fuzzy.
So my pics are nothing like the pros..... so bare with me.



~ THE RECEPTION ~
Behind the Marriott/Slaterville's new city offices.

























The delicious dessert!








This was the best shot I could get of these two stinkers!

Kaylee was so excited to hold my bouquet.



They were so nice to each other until the end. They both shoved it into each others face @ the same time. Too bad I didn't get a good picture. Only the after effects.

















The huge tin cans (dumpster dive) were a hit. There were some serious sparks. It was hilarious!

It was a wonderful perfect day. We're happy it's over though. (Wow was it stressful @ times!)

They fit so well together. We're so happy they found each other. And they're living happily for ETERNITY!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Looks like a PERFECT day and your right...that dessert looks YUMMY! You sister makes a beautiful bride!