CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October

October was such a blur. Here's the run down.
We went to Park City over Conference weekend.


These are pictures of silly Kaden. He was eating a dried mango.

















The kids & I got sick. Thank goodness we didn't get the swine flu! Fevers are so horrible!

Mid October, we went to St. George & stayed with my sweet friend, Ashley & her family! It was a blast. Kaylee had so much fun playing with her cute boys!!! Playing outside, jumping on the tramp (Kaylee's fav) & watching a movie outside on their projection. Speaking of outside it was beautiful!! I wish I lived in that weather all year long. ;)
We headed to Vegas for a night & stayed at the Stratosphere. We sure got our walking in. I didn't remember how far north it was, but the sweet price we paid it was worth it. We took Kaylee to the top/overlook & she wasn't even scared. I'm not afraid of heights but it made me a tad nervous when she'd lean next to the glass. We did lots of shopping at the outlets. We've been there twice & still haven't hit every store. That place is huge! :) We also ventured over to Circus Circus. I was pretty sad to see that these were the only 2 pictures of the whole vacation. :(






























HaLLoWeeN...


the witch & the lion...

And the best for last. Peter Pan was very brave to wear those tights (aka leggings!)
Danielle, Daxton & Preston

No comments: