In less than one week my baby will be one. I can't believe it!!!!! It just seems like yesterday when we got to bring this sweet baby home. Time goes by too fast. :(
so sad... it doesn't seem like he should be turning 1!!! Mines got a few months to go, and I know it will fly by :( I wish they could stay babies forever and never learn how to talk.. or at least back talk
Oh, this post makes me sad! For one thing I have never even met Kaden and then to think about how fast time flies with these kiddos! I don't want my baby to grow up!
I love all the great pictures below as well! Awesome updates. How did your boutique go?
4 comments:
he looks so little! not anymore ;) cute baby kaden.
Wow, that went by fast! I hope his day will be perfect :) He sure is a cute little guy!
ps. I think Cooper and Kaden have the same b-day! Is his on the 8th?
Also, I need your address. Can you send it to me in an email?
so sad... it doesn't seem like he should be turning 1!!! Mines got a few months to go, and I know it will fly by :(
I wish they could stay babies forever and never learn how to talk.. or at least back talk
Oh, this post makes me sad! For one thing I have never even met Kaden and then to think about how fast time flies with these kiddos! I don't want my baby to grow up!
I love all the great pictures below as well! Awesome updates. How did your boutique go?
Post a Comment