My cousin, Jared got married on Nov. 7th. Corrianne & Jared are such a cute couple. They are so fun. The reception was filled with family, food & fun! I stole the pics from my sister's blog. Of course I forgot my camera.
My sister & my mom took Kaylee to the park. Let's just say I need a break, from the 4 year old attitude! :) Also, I was getting ready for a boutique. :)




~~~~~~~~~
Disney on Ice ~ Princess Classic!
Disney on Ice ~ Princess Classic!
Thanks to my mom for taking her while I was at the boutique!
Danielle was just as excited as Kaylee!! Thanks again for the pic's Danielle. ;)
Danielle was just as excited as Kaylee!! Thanks again for the pic's Danielle. ;)
Miss Tinkerbell

Sleeping Beauty

Little Mermaid

Snow White and the 7 dwarfs


Princess Kaylee
Princess Danielle ;)
Last but not least..Kaylee's favorite..
Cinderella


Minnie and Mickey!
Can you say spoiled rotten girls??
Before I got home, she told her dad, that she was hiding her big cotton candy bag from me. What? How rude. She knows I like it too.
Kaylee talked my ear off. When I was putting her to bed we had quiet the conversation about all of the princesses. She was so excited that everyone was there! Now she wants to know when she can go again. :) Maybe next year.



No comments:
Post a Comment