CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

{all that JAZZ}

Well of course the Utah Jazz is what I'm talking about!
We went to the game on March 29 & sat behind the NY Nicks bench.
I've been a Jazz fan since, well let's see......FOREVER! :)

I've come to love them more & more. Here are a few reasons why:
BEST POINT GUARD IN THE NBA!!!!!!

Crazy Bear picked this guy up while the game was going on!


Just needed Matthews in the shot above!

And my favorite:
Might have to frame this one! =D


Post-game interview - got this court side shot. Too bad I didn't think about getting his autograph until it was too late. I think I was just in awe. What a shame that he wasn't even drafted.

Jazz are so underrated! I'm so tired of seeing the "Fakers!" Let's show them who the best "team" is!
GO JAZZ!

No comments: