CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Family Day

Jeff's mom, brother & his brother's girlfriend (who's pretty much part of our family) visited the first part of March. While visiting, Jeff's cousin blessed their baby boy, Swede. It was a early morning, since they live almost 2 hours away. I never thought we were going to get there -little alone get there on time. I kept thinking have we past it? Francis is a beautiful city. After the blessing we went over to his cousin's house. We had a wonderful lunch & visited for hours. We're so grateful to be apart of their special day.



Jill aka G -ma (yes were a little bit gangsta. I don't know where this name even came to be. Blame it on Jeff!)


Brittany & Ryan

4 generations





2 comments:

Erin said...

Heather! Your family is so cute!! Your kids are looking all grown up :)
Your pictures are looking really good too!!

Amber said...

cute family! I can't believe how much Kaden is growing and how much he looks like your hubby! I think it was about a year ago when we hung out and he was just a little butterball :)