Jeff is such a wonderful husband & dad. He's too good to me & spoils us rotten. He's such a hard worker. He doesn't have an easy schedule. He has to be to work at 4 AM. Then usually works about 10 hour days. He rarely has 2 days off in a row. Most weekends mean nothing to us. :( I'm grateful he works so hard to support us. He is unbelievable at mapping things out & getting the job done. If he doesn't know how to do something, he'll find out. He's just about finished our entire basement! (I'll post more about that later.)
Kaylee loves her daddy! Every time Jeff goes runs errands, he's always got a little helper. Kaylee goes everywhere with him. They're attached at the hip. All day long when he's at work, she says, "I miss my dad or I want my Daddy."
A few days before Jeff's birthday, I surprised him with a quick family overnighter in Park City. My parents have a condo up there. (Which I'm so grateful for!) We went to dinner at our traditional favorite Mexican restaurant ever, Baja Cantina! (MMM, GOOD!) They sang & made him wear a sombrero. Gotta love his face! He's so silly. (I'll have to scan the picture they took.)
We went swimming & got into the hot tub. Kaylee is a fish. She's getting brave & going to the deep end with her crazy dad. Kaden wasn't to sure about the pool. He sure loves the tub. He kicks & splashes like crazy. Kaylee & I are always soaking wet. Not so much in the pool. I wanted to see him play a bit. I think it was a tad too cold.
Kaden looked so stinkin' cute in his new swim trunks.
We went shopping at the outlets the next day. Jeff found awesome deals on golf shirts at Polo. He's been teeing it up, just about every week since the green's have been open. Okay not quite that much, but just about! No bitterness here! Nope not all............. just jealousy!
Anyway, it was a short & sweet trip.
Sunday, we celebrated at my parents with dinner, presents & cake! Never a dull moment there!
Sunday, we celebrated at my parents with dinner, presents & cake! Never a dull moment there!
On Jeff's actual birthday, (June 1st) he took the day off. We lounged all day. We went for dinner at Olive Garden.



1 comment:
That sounds like such a nice birthday! I miss Park City so much. I'm glad you got such a great guy, you deserve him!
Post a Comment