CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Newest Niece!

Sent to us from heaven above
A baby girl for us to love!
Introducing...

Addi Mae Randall

5.24.09

7 lbs. 2 oz. ~ 19.5 in.

12:55 pm



She is baby #4 for Keri & Jay. We're grateful that mom & baby are doing so well. We're so excited for them.
Addi is the 16th grandchild for my parents.

Addi is such a peaceful & sleepy baby. She's so adorable.
I just can't believe how tiny she is.
I've come to accept that I have giant babies. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is PRECIOUS! Makes me want mine right now!

Erin said...

What a pretty baby! And your kids are TOO cute!! They are getting SO big!!

kristina said...

What a cute baby. I can't believe they have 4 now, and that your parents have 16 grandchildren now. Cute pic of baby holding baby :)