CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Blessing Day!

Kaden's Blessing Day
1-18-09


Jeff gave Kaden a wonderful blessing. The spirit was so strong. I'm SO grateful to have such a wonderful husband who honors his priesthood. Hopefully we can teach Kaden the importance of the priesthood. There was a strong presence of family from the other side. It was such a nice day!
We love you Kaden!



If we would've waited any longer to bless him, he wouldn't have fit into his blessing outfit.
He's getting chubby!


Jill, my mother -in- law, is an amazing woman! We love when she comes in town. Thanks for all of your help! :)



Thanks to everyone for helping us have a yummy lunch. It was so crowded (about 50 people) but still turned out nice.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the pics!! He is such a doll! The white tux is perfect!

Side note- how didi you make the thick black boarders on his one month pics? I love that!

Kristina said...

I changed my blog address

krismommy2.blogspot.com