We had a wonderful Christmas!!!! I can't believe it's already come & gone.
Every year, we go caroling with my family on Christmas Eve. The excessive amount of snow made the drive home interesting. Some people were stuck trying to go up the hills by my parents. It was a little crazy!
What's wrong with these pictures? Isn't this so cute?
My younger sister is so funny! She always is taking pictures of her & someone else. So I wasn't surprised on Christmas Eve when she said, "Take our picture."
Okay what the heck? I don't even have pictures with my kids. What is wrong with me?
On Christmas morning, we opened presents as a family. Then we ate yummy breakfast souffle Jeff made. He's such a great cook! :P
Do you think she's related to me?
Baby's 1st Christmas!
Kaden got a mini Tigger & some summer clothes!
Jeff got a giftcard to his new favorite place: Rubio's
This is my reaction. I couldn't believe it!!
Now where in my house am I going to put it so it doesn't get broken?
My Favorite Christmas GIFT!!! :) I've been so lucky. Kaden has been such a sweet & wonderful baby! I just love him!
He's really starting to chunk up! :)
We then headed to my parents to exchange gifts & have dinner! It was delicious! My dad got a much needed boat cover!
My mom got this awesome picture of Christ. My camera doesn't do this picture justice.
Kaylee absolutely loves this sticker book. It has been a lifesaver, especially now with Kaden. She loves to show Kaden all the pages. Thanks Mom!!
Thanks to everyone!



2 comments:
We deserve to get spoiled on occasion right!! you look great and so do the kiddos, hope all is well
hello:) congrats to you too on your new baby! he is adorable! yes the campbells are in our ward if Melissa is who you are talking about:)
Post a Comment