Tomorrow (Thursday) I am featuring Layers Clothing on Giveaway Today's blog. http://giveawaytoday.blogspot.com/.
Enter to win in the GIVEAWAY. Also there are discounts through me. Let me know if you have any questions.
Layers Clothing has the highest quality of shirts & swimsuits. Right now the swim is going fast. So get yours before it's gone! Go enter for your chance to win.
THANKS SO MUCH!
:D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I KNOW I entered to won 3x. I LOVE Layers clothing so much! I was happy to see you on there. I wish I could come to the open house you are having :(
I will go check it out now! Layers has the CUTEST swimsuits!!
Thank you for contacting me Heather! I had already contacted Give Away Today, but I have not heard anything from them. Do you think they will send me the gift certificate by today so that I can order & get free shipping?? Thank you so much! I was a personal shopper for Shade Clothing for 3 years so I've been pretty loyal to them - but now I"m excited to spread my wings & try other modest clothing companies!!
Post a Comment