CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Check ups

I'm a month behind on Kaden's check ups. But oh well. He's happy & healthy! (5 month visit as of 5-13-09)

19.1 lbs (95%)
27.5 inches (95%)
44.7 head circ. (85%)

About Kaden:
20 lbs now! WOW! :)
Rolling all over the place. Front to back & back to front.
Getting ready to crawl. He digs his toes into the floor & moves all around.
Much more active at his age, than Kaylee was.
Starting to hate his car seat. He arches his back before I can get him buckled.
Blowing raspberries/bubbles.
Always giggles when he's thrown in the air or tickled.
Mamma's boy.
Loves to smile & "talk" to the baby in the mirror.



Kaden has already decided that he's a tummy sleeper. Jeff & I check on him throughout the night & he's always on his tummy. Silly kid! I just love him to pieces!!

Kaylee's 4 year old check-up
42 lbs (85%)
37.2 inches (60%)

She's so big! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. You would've never known she was chubbier than Kaden!!! :D These pictures don't do justice for my Michelin baby!

2 months

4 months


6 months


Kaylee loves:
Singing, dancing, movies, water/ swimming / the tub (it takes me forever to get her out), to be outside, going on trips, to follow her daddy around everywhere, Old McDonald's, stuffed animals, coloring, writing her ABC's & anything princess!
Would watch movies/TV all day if I let her.
Not a picky eater. LOVES to dip!
My little escapee!
Very independent. She doesn't ask for help anymore, she gets whatever she wants.
Watch out world, don't tell her no!

3 comments:

Katie Bergeson said...

What little cuties! Chubby babies are the best I say!

kristina said...

He is such a cute baby, and a very healthy on, but that is great that he is so healthy.
So I hope you have better luck with having a 4 year old,because Heather I swear I could lose my mind lately with mine. Maybe girls are better then boys. Whoever said once you get over 3 things start getting better, ummmmmmmm....WHAT????...lol (okay, I was having a venting moment)
I love my 4 year old,most days.lol.
I will say that the second child does seem to grow faster then the first, but it's so much fun watching then grow.
Cute, cute, cute kids.

Lynsie said...

Oh my Heather I can't believe he is going to be crawling!!! It makes me so sad how fast they go. Presley is 2 months and your freaking me out a little by saying the words 'rolling over, and crawl' I would rather stay in denial that she is going to stay teeny tiny forever.

Cute Cute Babes!! I love the chubby cheeky pictures.