I am so grateful to be a mother. There is no greater calling. I'm grateful for the experiences I've had & look forward to many more. I struggle with being patient with Kaylee. Most of the time, I think, what have I gotten myself into? Or they deserve a better mother than me! I know I need to cherish the little things everyday. While attending dinner at The Garden the other night, a lady gave me some much needed advice. ENJOY them while they're that little, they grow up so fast. Seriously! I feel like Kaylee should be my baby girl still. Now Kaylee is 4 & I have another healthy baby. Kaden has been such a joy. Watch out though. They grow up right before your eyes.
Jeff gave me these gorgeous flowers for an early Mother's Day present. I sure have enjoyed them. I can't believe how huge they are. They're the width of my kitchen table.
We had a fabulous family dinner @ my parents. Then we celebrated my mom's birthday.
I didn't get a chance to take very many pictures. It's always hectic.
I gave my mom a hanging flower basket.
Happy day to my mom! I hope you had a wonderful day. I love you & I'm so grateful for everything you do for me & my family.
Mom you have always been my source of knowledge & truth. You have always been the best example. I am so grateful for all the time we have been able to share together. You are always there for me. Sorry I always talk for hours. You still spoil me & now you even spoils my kids rotten. I love you & I don't know what I'd do with out you.
Sorry these pictures are so blurry. I was way to close. But it was so cute. I couldn't resist.
Kaden is unsure about the kisses from his cousin, Daxton.
Kaden 5 months. Daxton 1 YEARS OLD next week.
They are such big boys. I hope they will be such good buddies. They're definitely going to beat anyone on the basketball court. :)
Kaden, "HELP! Get me away from him!
I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day!



No comments:
Post a Comment