To celebrate my wonderful mom's birthday (May 12) & Mother's Day, my sisters & I took my mom to SLC, to see the Joseph Smith movie & then to dinner @ The Garden in the JSM building. It was so wonderful & delicious.

The temple is so beautiful. I'm so grateful that I'm worthy to enter into such a beautiful & peaceful place!

Danielle, Mom, Stephanie, Carmen, Heather, (my baby Kaden) & sister in law, BeckyWe missed my sister, Keri & my sister in law, Antje. (Keri is about to have a baby girl any day now! Antje was attending a baptism.)
TEMPLE SQUARE!

I wish these pictures were taken in my flower garden!




3 comments:
Looks like you had a fun outing! I love the Garden. And I didn't know Becky was your sister-in-law! Did she marry your brother then? We were in some plays together back in highschool. Tell her "HI" for me!
Such gorgeous pictures!
Looks like a perfect night out with the girls!! Cute pictures :)
Post a Comment