Where has the time gone? Kaden is already 2 months old. It's been an adjustment, but thankfully not near as bad as what I thought it was going to be. We've gotten back into the swing of things. And life seems as though it's started back up again.
Kaden has always been very alert. I love this stage. He is talking & smiling pretty much every time I talk to him. Kaylee loves to sing to him & be there to put in the binkie. He's such a sweet baby. I can't believe how fast time has gone.



2 comments:
Heather!!
I am so glad that you found me!!! I am excited to keep in touch with you. Your family is darling. Your husband looks familiar. Did he go to one of the high schools around us? How long have you been married? E-mail me and we can catch up. ashbing82@hotmail.com! Can't wait to hear from you!
I am so glad to hear you say things get normal again. I am scared of that.
Kaylee seems like a wonderful big sister.
And Kaden couldn't be cuter! I love his chubby cheeks! Way to cute!
Post a Comment