I was not expecting anything, especially not a portable hard drive. It was a very nice surprise!
We usually go to Maddox for dinner on Valentines. This year we kept it low key & went out the night before to Jason's Deli, just the 4 of us. Not so much romantic when Kaylee is running around the center tables & causing the other kids to join in. Oops!
On Valentine's night, we went to my parent's house. Grandma gave Kaylee all kinds of goodies. She always finds Kaylee these awesome things to keep her busy: Tinkerbell marker book- It's like paint with water, but you use the marker. She loves it. Look at the little shirt. It says follow your heart.
My boys spent most of the night watching a basketball game. Wahoo!
Kaylee & Kaden received in the mail, from Grandma & Grandpa King, the cutest picture Valentines. Kaylee really enjoyed opening all of them. :)
The day after Valentines, Jeff surprised me with Spa Finder gift certificates. I got one last year as well. They are awesome because you can choose where you want to go & it's also available in different cities/states! :) He also got me khaki Lucky cargo pants. They're way comfy! Love them! He's too good to me! I can't wait to use my spa gift certificates for a massage! ;)




3 comments:
What a sweet husband! I am so jealous of the spa gift certificate, I would LOVE that right now! Enjoy!
Oh I have spa gift cards in my wallet, I am sooooo excited to use!
And you are going to love your portable storage, I LOVE mine. Best Christmas gift ever!!
Oh and here is the seller on Etsy for the tutu: paisleyandposies
I think I paid $18.50 for my tutu, which is kinda alot if you think about it, but kinda not because its big and fluffy and it will last a long time, and you can choose your colors, add ribbons, or jeweles. The ones I saw at Little Cherry Blossoms for $25 were 2 layers of tule (super thin) and one color, you couldn't customized them.
Enjoy the SPA!!
I was gonna tell you to let me know who you know that sells stuff on Etsy, I will check them out.
Post a Comment