CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Valentines Pops!

VALENTINE'S LOLLIPOPS!

I kept forgetting to blog about these. They're so cute & easy!

First, start with the lollipops. I like the heart-shaped ones that come in a long attached strand—you can easily separate the lollipops along the plastic perforated edge (but any favorite will do as long as they’re flat!) Then, choose your cardstocks in CTMH traditional colors like Cranberry, Hollyhock, Blush, or jazz up the look with Tulip, White Daisy, Blush and Juniper. For one set I used the CTMH “That’s Amore” paper packet and a few favorite stamp sets. And for the other I used Tulip and Blush cardstock, and “Fancy Cuts Botanicals.”
Each “lollipop caddy” measures 2 ½” x 2 ½” finished.
For each caddy cut a cardstock piece 2 ½” x 5 ¼.”
Score the middle of each cardstock two times. Measure 2 ½” from each end. This creates ¼” gusset at the top of your caddy for the thickness of your lollipop.
Then, decorate the two sides of the caddy any way you wish. Remember to add “to” and “from” on the back.
Punch two holes, one on either side of the lollipop and string with ribbon.
Slide the lollipop inside the caddy, and then secure the caddy closed by tying the ribbon in a bow or knot—and presto! You have an adorable, unique, fast valentine that says, “You’re Sweet” in more ways than one.

1 comment:

The White House said...

you are so crafty I love it. Your boy is getting so big.