Way cute. Kayden is getting so big. I have to tell you that I laughed my head off yesterday about you. This is why? I'm sure you remember when your bro had that black bug? well I saw one yesterday that looked just like the one he had...Well, what made me laugh so hard is the time that J,me and you were going up the hill by Weber back to your house and the car just stopped and J was pissed about it, so what do you start doing but jumping up and down in the back set laughing screaming "you can do it, you can do it". I just remember you and me about peeing our pants from laughter while J just sat there pissed..hahahahahahahaha..I don't know why, but seeing that car yesterday reminded me of that moment...hahahahaha. The day I had yesterday I needed that good laugh and walk down memory lane, so thanks for the good laugh.
3 comments:
So cute!! They are adorable and Kayden is getting big fast! Your v-day treats are fabulous as well!
Way cute. Kayden is getting so big.
I have to tell you that I laughed my head off yesterday about you. This is why? I'm sure you remember when your bro had that black bug? well I saw one yesterday that looked just like the one he had...Well, what made me laugh so hard is the time that J,me and you were going up the hill by Weber back to your house and the car just stopped and J was pissed about it, so what do you start doing but jumping up and down in the back set laughing screaming "you can do it, you can do it". I just remember you and me about peeing our pants from laughter while J just sat there pissed..hahahahahahahaha..I don't know why, but seeing that car yesterday reminded me of that moment...hahahahaha.
The day I had yesterday I needed that good laugh and walk down memory lane, so thanks for the good laugh.
Way cute card!
And I love the new stuff at the top of your blog, your so talented!
Post a Comment