CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Valentine's Pictures!

Sadie's Photography, by my house, was having a Valentine's Special. So I took Kaylee & Kaden to have their pictures taken together. Kaylee did such an awesome job holding her 15 pound, hunk-a-chunk brother! :)
The photographer was so cute. I was glad she got some smiles out of Kaden.

4 comments:

Katie Bergeson said...

Super cute pics! Kaylee looks so much like you it's crazy!

Sarah said...

Adorable!!! What cute, cute pictures!

Lynsie said...

I agree with Katie, Kaylee looks exactly like you. I think that every time I see her picture. I actually think she looks alot like your mom too.

Amber said...

Oh they are so adorable! What a fun picture to have! I would love to get together before I leave- e-mail me your phone number so I make sure I have the right one! Talk to you soon- Amber